Monday 18 April 2011

Past life Regression - My experience

As I said in my previous blog about past life regression that I would explain some of my own experiences and past lives.

Before I started my training, even though I believed in past lives and wanted to experience past life regression I felt skeptical, was it real, was it my imagination or was it my past life?
Have you ever had a fascination with certain eras, times, had a recurring date, felt like you had met someone before even though you haven’t? I had one of those experiences. Do you remember the film “saving Private Ryan”? Well I have had a fascination about the small badge of an Eagle that they wore on their left arm, also known as the Airborne division or “screaming eagles”. I think I was more interested in the time and each time I watched the film I felt this strange feeling, a fear, sick feeling that I knew it from somewhere. Because I had watched the film so many times I just believed that it was because the film had struck a cord with me and left me with certain feelings. However after experiencing past life regression I began to understand why I had these types of feelings.

Past life regression is done through the use of hypnosis and taking you deeper into your unconscious mind so that we can access your past memories. This of course is a very short summary of what happens but through relaxation and allowing your mind to access all of those files inside of your mind can you access those past lives.
So back to my experience, maybe you could imagine me sitting there in a chair being hypnotized and taken back to my previous lives. Im lucky enough to have had many and the first was may experience as a soldier. When I was going into hypnosis I quickly became aware of a time that wasn’t in the now, It seemed that I was in a boat, but traveling at speed with people infront of me. I also had this feeling that I didn’t want to be there, a feeling of fear, sickness, petrified and asking myself why I was doing this. The picture quickly began to increase and as I looked left and right and I could see cliffs, then the noises started.
Still in hypnosis my conscious mind came into play and I started questioning what was going on but that is the skill of the regressionist to keep you calm and remind you that you are safe and it’s a memory.

The memory continued and I was now aware of explosions, a whistling noise and a sound of the boat splashing in the water. The regressionist asked me if I knew where I was, I had this overwhelming feeling that I was at the Omaha beach in its landings. Hundreds and thousands of soldiers were attempting to infiltrate the beach but as soon as the soldiers got into the water and the beach they were shot. I could see the red water, bodies and bullets flying past my head. I had this overwhelming feeling of trying to find cover, but there wasn’t any, there were no bomb craters or anything to hide behind. The memory moved forward to the point of where I passed over to spirit and it was further up the beach. I didn’t know how I had got there but I was shot in the neck. I was 18 years old, from America and didn’t want to be doing this landing. I had never learnt or looked into the Omaha Beach landings but after Googling the landings I couldn’t believe that some of the cliffs and land that I had seen, seemed so familiar. It was so strange and eerie however a wonderful experience. I was able to use this experience as a therapeutic session as well, and I was able to put answers to some of the questions about why I do things in this life.
A wonderful experience and I would recommend past life regression for either therapy or to experience it.

Hypnotherapy
Bournemouth

No comments:

Post a Comment