Monday 11 April 2011

Past Life Regression

After a period of my website being down, all gremlins, faults have been rectified and new alliances have been formed. I am excited that I have a new improved blogs page that looks and feels so good.

Many people have been talking to me about the wonders and the unknown of Past Life regression and how past lives can affect us in our current lives. Before I undertook my training I was curious about the world of past lives but wondered if there really was truly real. So as years went by I completed my training and during the training experienced my past lives for the very first time. And what an experience and an eye opener for me it was. Not only did it explain why I have been doing things in this life that I hadn’t understood why, but it was life changing at the same time.

Throughout my younger years people would often say that I was an old soul, as a teenager I didn’t really understand what they meant so I would usually smile and try to change the subject. But after my experiences of past life regression I understand what they meant. I have had past lives as an Egyptian slave, Roman Soldier, Victorian lady, American Farmer in Texas and an American Soldier in the Omaha Beach landings in World War 2. Each and every experience it was as if I was there, especially the most emotionally powerful experience was the Omaha Beach landings seeing some of the most surreal experiences that I had ever noticed through hypnosis. And some I was able to verify a look up through Google. I am not going to go into detail now about these past lives because  I am going to write a series of blogs about my past lives so you will get to find out more and perhaps increase your curiosity about your own past lives. Even if you want to find out if you had a past life or if you wanted to experience past life regression for therapeutic reasons?!

I have worked with many clients that have helped them to understand their life purpose. I’ve worked with clients to help cure certain physical problems that their medical doctor has no clear reason why they had been experiencing their symptoms/problems. I have worked with people who have had skin problems, pains and emotional problems that have plagued people for such a long time with great success.!!

www.Greg-Smith.biz
Bournemouth Hypnotherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment