Monday 18 April 2011

www.Greg-Smith.biz is now on Brownbook.net

A short time ago my girlfriend told me about a global business directory that gives you a free customized business profile which helps you to get your company found easier in google and other search engines. The company is called BrownBook.net. Through her work she was looking for a specific company and came across the company via BrownBook.net. She suggested that I put my website and company on Brownbook.net, so I did. The pages are similar to that of Linkedin, of course not the same as Flikr because that is being able to upload photos through Yahoo.
I’ve also been able to add my very own page on Youtube which you can follow or add me as a friend here. Also if you wanted to link pages in Brownbook.net you can do that here.

So I’ve added www.greg-smith.biz for Hypnotherapy and Bournemouth onto Brownbook.net and Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment