Saturday 26 February 2011

Phobia Release and Cure

Last week I went to a local restaurant with my partner and her family to have an early Christmas dinner.

It was mid day and I was so hungry and I was really looking forward to the delicious food that we had pre ordered. I arrived at the restaurant and upon being greeted by the waiter I noticed an article within a newspaper that was open on a nearby table. I noticed it because the title described phobia cures. I picked up the newspaper making sure that know one was reading the paper and took it to our table. As I read the article I saw that it listed numerous phobias that people can suffer from. I read the article further and it mentioned phobias such as the fear of spiders, fear of the open spaces, phobia of cotton wool, fear of heights and many more. The article explained that scientists had selectively blocked thoughts of fear by interfering with the way memories are “reconsolidated” by the brain. The article suggested that following research funded by the US National Institute of mental health, there will be new ways to treat people who suffer from fears and anxieties related to phobias and memories, without the use of drugs.
I found this article interesting because hypnosis can be used for this exact purpose, to help people let go of anxieties and fears caused by memories and phobias. The article spoke about this new treatment as a revolutionary cure, however hypnotherapists have been helping many people for a long time to release their phobias and cure the emotions that have inhibited them for as long as they can remember.

Hypnosis can help you in many ways to re-program the thoughts in your mind, alter previous memories of past experiences that have helped you to feel and behave in a certain way. I can help you with the use of hypnosis and other techniques, encourage you to release your phobias and regain the life that you would like. Perhaps you can relate to some of the phobias that I mentioned earlier, but perhaps there is something else that you would like help in releasing.

Please feel free to contact me to find out how hypnosis can help you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment